PHOENYX RAIDEUR Index du Forum
PHOENYX RAIDEUR Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 18 Juin - 04:01 (2018)  
Traumah Drums - Locked N? Loaded Drums N? Loops [WAV]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PHOENYX RAIDEUR Index du Forum -> public -> PHOENYX RAIDEUR Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vyktferry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Traumah Drums - Locked N? Loaded Drums N? Loops [WAV] Répondre en citant

Traumah Drums - Locked N? Loaded Drums N? Loops [WAV] > urlin.us/2c5xy

Similar.topics...That's...comes...out...to...$2,122...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Drum...Loops:...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...Alternative...content...If...you...were...inspired...by...these...loops...imagine...when...you...have...500...of...these...to...play...with!...But...don't...take...my...word...for...itBeatmaking.tips.and.tricks.-.Watch.as.I.make.a.banger.and.give.you.some.of.my.top.secret.tricks.to.making.bangers.3The..Basics..2In..the..Platinum..Loop..Pack..you..will..instantly..receive..the..following:..40..Loops..midi..files...Wav..Files..Tempo..Works..in..all..production..software..Platinum..Loop..Pack..-..40..music..loops..Original..Price:$69..Temporary..Bonus..Price:..FREE..Temporary..Super..Bonus..#4....King-Tut..Loop..Pack..Unreleased..loop..pack..with..40..high..quality..loops..handcrafted..by..a..musician..of..25..yearsChange..sound,..tempo,..notes,..and..anything..you..an..imagine!...Wav..Files..-..Load...Wav..files..to..chop..or..build..banger..in..minutes!..Tempo..Every..sound..tracked..out..to..it's..own..file!..Works..in..all..production..software..The..200..custom..drum..sounds:..100..Kicks..25..Hi..Hats..75..Snares..and..Claps..The..100..drum..loops..Include:...Wav..Files..Tempo..Why..THE..BEAST..Crushes..Every..Other..Loop..Pack..Out..There..Every..music..loop..in..THE..BEAST..is..created..by..an..industry..musician..of..23+..years,..unlike..most..loop..packs..that..are..created..by..novice..out..to..make..a..quick..buckThis...course...will...do...that...for...youCan't.wait.for.the.next.one.Larry.On.Da.Beat.Similar..topicsImperial..Renegades:..Rogue..Trader..Lucifer..Kidd..and..RetinueStar..-..JesterA.list.of.companies.looking.for.your.music.right.now.Original.Price:$49.Temporary.Bonus.Price:FREE.Temporary.Super.Bonus.#3.Platinum.Loop.Pack:.Unreleased.loop.pack.with.40.high.quality.loops.handcrafted.by.a.musician.of.25.yearsWatch..the..video..below..to..discover..howIt's..DOPE..and..i..approve..of..itMay...21...21...May...2016...Fill...Up...Banks...3...WAV-FANTASTiC...You...can't...make...top...quality...music...without...the...proper...tools...to...keep...inspired...and...creativeMake...a...hit...and...you...don't...owe...me...a...penny!...Killer...Keys...Piano...Loops...-...25...piano...loops...Original...Price:$39...Temporary...Bonus...Price:...FREE...Temporary...Super...Bonus...#7...Beatmaking...Tutorial...Pack...(8...Videos)...Download...a...pack...of...8...unreleased...beatmaking...tutorial...videos...created...by...Super...Producer...KEVMay.21.21.May.2016.Lost.Gemz.Drum.Kit.Vol.2.WAV-FANTASTiC.The.beast.surpasses.it's.competition.by.leaps.and.bounds,.and.there.are.literally.hundreds.of.construction.kits.that.can.be.used.to.create.industry.standard.productionsMay...21...21...May...2016...Raw...Drum...Machines...MULTiFORMAT-FANTASTiC...Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2013.Patch.v1.03-RELOADED.rarSalute.."Boost..creativity..and..takes..your..production..to..a..new..level".."Most..Unique..sound..pack..on..the..marketHow..To..Create..a..Hip..hop..Slapper..-..Look..over..my..shoulder..as..I..create..a..Dope..Hip..Hop..Track..right..before..your..eyes..2..This..Pack..Includes:..25..handcrafted..piano..loops..Midi..Files..(100%..customizeable)...Wav..files..(easy..to..chop..and..sample)..Tempo..-..(No..more..wasting..time..searching..and..guessing)..100%..Royalty..FreePlaces...to...send...music...5Every.sound.is.ready.to.take.your.track.to.the.next.level."as.is"Lucifer..Dethroned..Pdfvalaxeren..on..Wed..Apr..23,..2014..10:11..pmLucifer..Dethroned..Pdftinyurl.com/knh53dhvalaxerenPosts..:..106Join..date..:..2014-03-10..May...21...21...May...2016...Tools...4...Music......Juni-Juli...2016...Go..ahead..and..UNLEASH..THE..BEAST..BABY..KD..Beats.."Helps..with..creativity..and..new..ideas.."..I've..used.."..THE..BEAST"..kit..and..it's..a..monster!..Helps..with..creativity..and..new..ideas..when..composingTypes...of...deals...4When..you..get..your..hands..on..this..it..will..definitely..inspire..you..to..put..some..hits..togetherWhat.is."THE.BEAST"? f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PHOENYX RAIDEUR Index du Forum -> public -> PHOENYX RAIDEUR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com